(for all visitors incl. clients, instructors, students, renters, parents, guests)
BEFORE YOU COME TO SHIFT, answer for yourself the following questions.
In the last 10 days, have you:
- Experienced ANY COVID-19 symptoms such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?*
- Had a positive COVID-19 test?
- Traveled nationally or internationally by air, car, or public transportation?*
If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE STAY HOME, and report this information to the management at SHIFT immediately so we can disinfect any area you may have been and proceed with contact tracing if necessary.
In the case of confirmed or suspected exposure, do not return to SHIFT until 10 days following exposure or 7 days following a negative COVID-19 test (taken on day 5 or later), per the CDC guidelines.
*If you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you only need to stay away from SHIFT if you develop symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 test. “Fully” means that you have received all of your doses AND 2 full weeks have passed following your final dose.
- Wear a well-fitting mask on entry, regardless of vaccination status. Healthcare facilities in Washington still require masking. The physical therapy and massage therapy practitioners at SHIFT appreciate your cooperation. With your instructor’s permission, fully vaccinated people may remove their mask in the movement studio only and must re-mask in the common areas to enter and exit the building.
- Sanitize hands immediately with provided hand sanitizer before touching anything. Wash/sanitize hands frequently while at SHIFT.
- Remove your shoes and place on the shoe shelf.
- Bring a water bottle filled, your own towel if you use one for sweat, your own equipment for training, and come dressed and prepared for class.
- Dressing rooms should be minimally used or not used at all; <3 minutes/person, 1-2 persons max per room (see posted signs).
- Walk directly through the front space to the studio. Do not linger or congregate in the lobby before OR after class. When class is over, leave promptly.
- If you need to fill your water bottle, do not linger or congregate at the sink.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals, teachers and students for children’s classes and camps (K-12) regardless of vaccination status.
- Sanitize hands before class and as needed during/after class.
- Please bring your water bottle filled, your own towel if you use one for sweat, your own equipment for training, and come dressed and prepared for class.
ONCE CLASS IS OVER
- Once all students have vacated the studio, your instructor will disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched, including but not limited to: doorknobs, window latches, sills, ledges, tables, light switches, faucet handles, toilet seats, toilet flusher, door knob to studio, exiting light switches, inside and outside of front door knobs, and keypads.
- If you are or become confirmed to have COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19, inform SHIFT managers and instructors immediately of their possible exposure. They will maintain your confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.