***Effective midnight Nov 16, 2020, all group classes and rentals at SHIFT have been cancelled in accordance with the restrictions placed on gyms and fitness facilities***
Before you come in to SHIFT, answer for yourself the following questions.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a loss of taste or smell in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
If you answer yes to any of these questions please stay home, and report this information to the management at SHIFT immediately so we can disinfect any area you may have been and proceed with contact tracing if necessary.
- Practice Studio Capacity Phase 2: Per current King County guidance, a maximum class size of 8 students plus 1 instructor allowable.
- Windows and garage door should be open during practice times to maximize air flow.
- Please adhere to a minimum of 6’ distancing requirement while in the building.
To support safe distancing for all, ensure entering and exiting students are allowed transition time.
UPON ENTERING THE SPACE
- All persons entering SHIFT are required to wear face coverings.
- All persons entering SHIFT must sign in at the door on the clipboard.
- Only one person at a time may enter the space unless you are from the same household. Please wait outside at an allotted space 6 feet apart until you can enter with required distancing.
- Immediately use the provided hand sanitizer at the door before you touch anything.
- Remove your shoes and place on the shoe shelf. There will be a chair by the shoe shelf for those who prefer to sit to remove their shoes. Please do not use the chairs to the right of the entry door.
- All students and instructors are required to wear face coverings outside if a distance of 6 feet minimum is not maintained between persons of different households.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the class.
- Please bring your water bottle filled, your own towel if you use one for sweat, your own equipment for training, and come dressed and prepared for class. All personal effects must remain 6 feet away from others’ effects.
- Students cannot congregate in groups but must remain at least 6 foot minimum apart. When class is over, students must leave in an orderly fashion, maintaining social distancing guidelines, not congregating at any area.
ONCE CLASS IS OVER
- Once all students have vacated the studio, your instructor will disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched: doorknobs, window latches, sills, ledges, tables, light switches, sink handles, toilet handle and seat in the studio, the door knobs to the studio, wipe the light switches, the inside and outside of the front door knobs, and the keypad
- If you are or become confirmed to have COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19, inform SHIFT managers and instructors immediately of their possible exposure. They will maintain your confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.