***Effective midnight Nov 16, 2020, all group classes and rentals at SHIFT have been cancelled in accordance with the restrictions placed on gyms and fitness facilities***
(for all visitors incl. clients, instructors, students, renters, parents, guests)
BEFORE YOU COME TO SHIFT, answer for yourself the following questions.
In the last 10 days, have you:
- Experienced ANY COVID-19 symptoms such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- Had a positive COVID-19 test?
- Traveled nationally or internationally by air, car, or public transportation?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE STAY HOME, and report this information to the management at SHIFT immediately so we can disinfect any area you may have been and proceed with contact tracing if necessary.
In the case of confirmed or suspected exposure, do not return to SHIFT until 10 days following exposure or 7 days following a negative COVID-19 test (taken on day 5 or later), per the CDC guidelines.
UPON ENTERING THE SPACE
All persons entering SHIFT are required to:
- Wear face coverings that FULLY cover your nose and mouth.
- Sanitize hands immediately with provided hand sanitizer before touching anything.
- Sign in on the sign-in sheet on the entrance table.
Only one person at a time may enter the space unless you are from the same household. Please wait outside at an allotted space 6 feet apart until you can enter with required distancing.
Remove your shoes and place on the shoe shelf. If needed, sit to remove shoes.
Please bring your own water bottle filled, your own towel if you use one for sweat, your own equipment for training, and come dressed and prepared for class. Dressing rooms should be minimally used or not used at all; <3 minutes/person, 1-2 persons max per room (see posted signs).
Walk directly through the front space to the studio. Do not linger or congregate in the lobby before OR after class.
If you need to fill your water bottle, remain 6 feet away from anyone who is currently at the sink. Do not linger or congregate at the sink.
Do not congregate in groups in the studio. Go to your designated standing spot (6 feet minimum distance) marked on the floor by your instructor. When class is over, leave in an orderly fashion, maintaining social distancing guidelines. Do not congregate at any area.
Wash hands frequently with soap and water and/or use hand sanitizer.
- All students and instructors are required to wear face coverings outside if a distance of 6 feet minimum is not maintained between persons of different households.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the class.
- Please bring your water bottle filled, your own towel if you use one for sweat, your own equipment for training, and come dressed and prepared for class. All personal effects must remain 6 feet away from others’ effects.
- Students cannot congregate in groups but must remain at least 6 foot minimum apart. When class is over, students must leave in an orderly fashion, maintaining social distancing guidelines, not congregating at any area.
ONCE CLASS IS OVER
- If you are or become confirmed to have COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19, inform SHIFT managers and instructors immediately of their possible exposure. They will maintain your confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Once all students have vacated the studio, your instructor will disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched: doorknobs, window latches, sills, ledges, tables, light switches, sink handles, toilet handle and seat in the studio, the door knobs to the studio, wipe the light switches, the inside and outside of the front door knobs, and the keypad