TUESDAY 12:00pm – 1:18pm
This is an ongoing every Tuesday afternoon group, and all are welcome to
taste the nectar of a conscious movement practice. Regardless of your age,
physical conditioning or if you think you have two-left feet, you are
welcome. Plan ahead and say YES to an afternoon dance. Soul Motion™ is
the practice of exploring pause, staying in touch with the circular view
and drawing inspiration from everywhere. We dance the dance of presence,
listen to music from many genres, and cultivate bringing-in-the-harvest of
our efforts into our everyday lives.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• A skillfully held space, lightly facilitated with an emphasis on safety,
mutual respect, and fun.
• Ample opportunity to dance and play with amazing people.
• No steps or choreographed “moves” to learn. Just allowing what comes
• Great music, spanning many genres, with minimum electronica.
• The freedom to engage or not, according to your comfort level in the
• Simple yet profound embodiment explorations designed to cultivate ease
• Time to journey inward, outward and onward.
• All you have to do is show up with a willingness to learn again.
$8 – $10 (or-what-you-can)
More Information About Soul Motion
Interested in Soul Motion as an international movement?
Join the mailing list!
LIKE 🙂 us on Facebook!
Bradley K. Ehrlich Instructor
Graduate of the 2014 SOUL MOTION LEADERSHIP PROGRAM;1982 Alexander Technique Teaching Certificate;1979 – 1989 Improvisations Unlimited (improvisational dance company); 1993 Masters of Arts in Psychology; and 2001 Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.